Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Sampling from Project 365

Today I thought I would share some of the photos I have taken the last few months. I hope you enjoy them.

The crocus' were growing on my lawn. I love taking close up photos where I can.


There was just something about the pile of bricks out behind my house that attracted me. Perhaps it was the patterning.

The windblown tree photo was taken where I work, cleaning cottages. It was a cool rainy day that day.

The racoon was checking out our compost bin. We had another coon, later in the season, fall into the bin and wasn't able to get out until I rescued him. He really stunk to high heaven since all I had in there was an ichy sludge at the time.

The old, abandoned toy trucks look so natural laying amongst the leaves and dry grass.

I liked how the fungi on this log was layered. I don't know if you can tell, but the shades of blue in the rings are gorgeous.


I hope you enjoyed viewing my photos, I know I enjoyed taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just drop me a note.