Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break is Over

Spring break is coming to a close and let me tell you we are all very tired in this household, adults and children alike. Our days have been full of activity in the great out of doors. By evening we've been stumbling into the house just to fall into bed. Last evening I believe I was the first one to head to bed at 9:30 pm.

Our plans for this past week were originally to prime and paint the dining room and kitchen, but that never happened. Instead we attended weiner roasts, bonfires, went ice fishing, etc. We had a blast, however; my husband is feeling guilty for not getting household chores done on his days off (He took the whole week off to work on the house. I told him that it wasn't a good idea to take his time off during March break ). I guess there is always tomorrow to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just drop me a note.